Article summary: I’m currently writing my dissertation (thesis). A dissertation is a long report covering your research over your entire graduate career. Writing a dissertation is an incredible amount of work and it sucks a lot! This article is about tips I learned that are helping me write my thesis right now. Published papers can be chapters in your thesis …Read or listen to the rest
About LD PhD
The goal of this site is to share experiences of LD and ADHD individuals to help inspire disabled students and adults to excel in school and beyond.
This site will eventually be used as a resource for study aids and techniques, self-advocacy/advocating for a loved one and techniques used to help deal with the low self-esteem associated with LD and ADHD.
Random Post Quotes!
Success cannot be born out of spite. Because of this it is really important to find those people that support you!— Walls and Jet Packs: Part 1. Dealing with the Jerks: http://ldphd.org/?p=333
- Finally… I’m an LD PhD!
- Writing My Dissertation…
- Walls and Jet Packs: Part 2. Jet Packs are Awesome!
- Walls and Jet Packs: Part 1. Dealing with the Jerks.
- Stupid Sleep: Terrifying Night Terrors
- Stupid Sleep: Bed Wetting
- Run Away With Me
- Adderall: The downside
- Adderall XR: A new beginning
- Empty Frames
- Paper money
- PhD me… Please? part 3
- PhD me… Please? Part 2
- PhD me…. Please? Part 1
- Schooling the imperfect perfectionist
- My brain: the ‘slow’ parts. Part 3. My memory stinks!
- My brain: the ‘slow’ parts. Part 2. Processing problems!
- My brain: the ‘slow’ parts. Part 1. I don’t read right.
- I am me