Article Summary: I believe that outlets are hobbies that make you happy while helping you become a better person. Outlets are needed by us LD and ADHD individuals to give us a chance to escape from the perils of our every day life. I use running as my outlet. Running helps me not go crazy over the ‘little things.’ Running …Read or listen to the rest
About LD PhD
The goal of this site is to share experiences of LD and ADHD individuals to help inspire disabled students and adults to excel in school and beyond.
This site will eventually be used as a resource for study aids and techniques, self-advocacy/advocating for a loved one and techniques used to help deal with the low self-esteem associated with LD and ADHD.
Random Post Quotes!
I can read!!!!!— Adderall XR: A new beginning, http://ldphd.org/?p=205
- Finally… I’m an LD PhD!
- Writing My Dissertation…
- Walls and Jet Packs: Part 2. Jet Packs are Awesome!
- Walls and Jet Packs: Part 1. Dealing with the Jerks.
- Stupid Sleep: Terrifying Night Terrors
- Stupid Sleep: Bed Wetting
- Run Away With Me
- Adderall: The downside
- Adderall XR: A new beginning
- Empty Frames
- Paper money
- PhD me… Please? part 3
- PhD me… Please? Part 2
- PhD me…. Please? Part 1
- Schooling the imperfect perfectionist
- My brain: the ‘slow’ parts. Part 3. My memory stinks!
- My brain: the ‘slow’ parts. Part 2. Processing problems!
- My brain: the ‘slow’ parts. Part 1. I don’t read right.
- I am me